Visiting Delhi can be one of the best decisions people can make because this is a cosmopolitan city with a historic touch and a modernised view. Ranging from historical monuments to crowded shopping malls, this particular city is definitely having several things to be provided to almost everyone. Taking proper time to explore the historical monuments is definitely worth it and ultimately visiting the famous temples in the city is also a great idea. People in Delhi very well love to eat and the tourists are also very well spoilt for different kinds of choices between the multitude of dishes on every corner of the street. From the kebabs to tikkas, cholebhature and other associated things, this place is very much helpful in providing people with diverse cultures.
Check out below some of the major places to be visited in the city of Delhi and also the benefits of staying at hotel Samrat Delhi are very much advisable and have been explained as follows:
- Morning walk near the India Gate: Planning to go on a morning walk near the India Gate is a great idea because India Gate is a war memorial which is located in New Delhi along the Rajpath. This place is very well dedicated to 82,000 soldiers both Indian as well as British army who died during the first world war. India Gate looks stunning at night with the fountain displaying colourful lights and surrounding lush green lawns are also very popular picnic spots for individuals. The Amar jawan Jyoti is also located here.
- Visiting the QutubMinar: This is the victory Tower located in the Qutub complex and is also very well categorised as the UNESCO World Heritage site in Delhi. It comes with a height of approximately 72.5 m and is the second tallest monument in Delhi. The surrounding complex very well provides people with access to the lush green lawns along with other areas which were very popular picnic Spots.
- Akshardham Temple: This particular place is very well dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan and is well-known for the stunning architecture associated with it. Akshardham complex is very much popular because it is home to India’s largest step wall which is a host to mesmerising water show every evening.
- Humayun’s tomb: This is the final resting place of the Mughal emperor Humayun and is located in the Nizamuddin East area of Delhi. This is also categorised under the UNESCO World Heritage site and is also very well famous for the stunning Mogul architecture provided by it in addition to the Persian influence in the whole process.
- Museum of illusions: This place is located in Connaught Place in Delhi and is the first optical illusion museum in Delhi. This is a fun place to channelise the senses by exploring the exhibits which include holograms along with a rotating cylinder. This aspect very well helps in providing the rooms with mirrors that distort reality and much more than that.
- South Delhi clubbing: If individuals are interested to indulge in clubbing activities and visiting South Delhi or the Hauz Khas Village is a great idea for the electric nightlife with countless Cafes and bars. This place is very much helpful in providing people with top hip-hop places in addition to the heritage site. This area is also perfectly filled with different kinds of structures which are Tombs of royalties during the 14th-16th century.
- National Gallery of Modern Art: If individuals are lovers of art that also visiting this particular place is a definitely great idea because this is an excellent world of art for visitors. National Gallery of the modular Delhi will be preserving the paintings and other artistic pieces dating back to the 1850s. This will be helpful in housing the collection of more than 14,000 artworks that will be including the work which is as old as 150 years.
- Lotus Temple: This is one of the most important places to be visited by individuals and is also very much famous across the globe. This place is very well-known for its stunning white petal Lotus architecture and is one of the most important and visited establishments in the entire world.
- Red Fort: Red Fort is a historical fort in the old Delhi area on the banks of Yamuna. Shahjahan was the one who constructed it in 1639 as a result of the capital ship from Agra to Delhi. This was built from red sandstone and is home to several museums. Every year the Indian Prime Minister unfurls the national flag here on Independence Day so that everyone will be able to enjoy the pride of independence and freedom very easily.
- Garden of five senses: This place is very well located in the city of Delhi and is very much successful in stimulating the design as well as a sense of touch, sight, smell, sound and taste. Basically, this is a paradise for nature lovers and is spread across 20 acres. Pools of water lilies and solar energy Parks or very well located over here which help in providing people with significant access to major tourist attractions.
- Lodhi Garden: This is a city garden which is placed in New Delhi and is spending over 90 acres. This is a very important garden that will be housing the Syed ruler Mohammed Shah and the Lodi King Sikandar Lodi. It is very well situated between the Khan market and Safdarjung stop on Lodi Road and is also a favourite sport for the morning walks for people.
Then, planning out the visit to the city of Delhi and planning the accommodation in hotel Samrat Delhi is a great idea for people so that everybody will be able to enjoy themselves a lot. Visiting the above mentioned places is the need of the hour so that everybody will be at the forefront in terms of having the best trip to this particular city and yet enjoying a lot in dilwalonkidilli.