Ipcainterface or Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations were formed in 1947 after we gained independence from all kinds of slavery. The portal was brought up and launched by a group of medical masters and business tycoons. www.ipcainterface.com login portal was designed to provide LAB assistance on a large scale.
What is www.ipcainterface.com login?
Www.ipcainterface.com login is an online website or an official portal of the Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations. On this website, you can check their lab assistance, employees, staff, working areas, departments, development, their existing and upcoming projects, and CSR activities done for the improvement of society.
- Medical professionals from the field of medicines and drugs came in touch with the big businessmen of that era, who were from the backgrounds of management and innovation. The integration of these two parties led to the idea of the IPCA—Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations firm.
- After independence, Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations was a great initiative taken by the two different fields of society. The medical world and the business world merged together after India’s independence to bring something to India. They were successful in what they thought of; although the www.ipcainterface.com login portal is not under their authorization any more, it is a great contribution from their side for the country or the nation.
- In 1975, due to some unfortunate reasons, Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations was acquired by the biggest film star of the Hindi cinema industry, Shri Amitabh Bachchan. Some other partners who were with Amitabh Bachchan include his wife Jaya Bachchan, Ajitabh Bachchan, M.R. Chandurkar, and P.C. Godha.
- The authority of managing the Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations didn’t lie much in the hands of Amitabh Bachchan and other fellow partners. In the year 1993, on March 24, Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations (IPCA) were announced to be public domain. The journey of IPCA between the years 1947 and 1993, with a big brand name associated with it, Shri Amitabh Bachchan and family, made it more popular between the years 1975 and 1993.
Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations have their official and registered headquarters in Charkop, Mumbai, Maharashtra. IPCA built their official corporate office in 1949, within two years of the launch of this website. This headquarters is near both locals and corporations. You can also visit their online platform directly by click into this url :- https://www.ipcainterface.com/.
Employee package at www.ipcainterface.com login
Employees who are termed or counted as essential assets of the organization are the ones who must be given credit for their hard work and great potential. Human Resources is the main resource of the Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations, which converts other resources of the organization into useful existence.
Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations is a public limited company; they got this recognition in 1993. IPCA pays a good salary to their employees who are involved in the laboratory areas. They pay around 17,000 to 18,000 rupees monthly to an intern who is in the system working to learn. Interns are basically classified under the training period, therefore they are paid less in the beginning.
Quality assurance analysts are paid around the annual package of $7,000,000 to $750,000. On a monthly basis, they get an average salary of $60,000 per month. Assistant managers at Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations are also paid nearly $67,000 to $68,000 monthly. Different sections and departments are paid, respectively. Salary in the whole organization lies in the position, and departments are all paid a good amount in IPCA, but not an equal amount.
Employees can even check and track their position, posts, promotions, applications, and transfers on the official portal of IPCA. They have their own respective ID and password, which make them authorized to enter the website at www.ipcainterface.com.
Relationship of IPCA with the World Health Organization
Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations are a form that promotes and supports the base of the medical industry all over the country. IPCA promotes pharmacy and contributes to the management of health care segments in India. IPCA is connected with the World Health Organization to manage the health rate of India constantly.
Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations is a part of the Drug Technical Advisory Board (DTBA), which is actually a big achievement. IPCA labs prepare medicine for the pharmacy and for the hospital. IPCA is a savior of the whole medical world; it is itself a base of pharmacy.
The World Health Organization is an organization that looks over the complete health care of the world, passes warnings, and reports country-wise. WHO helps find infected areas around the world. All the medical factors directly create a bond with the World Health Organization.
www.ipcainterface.com login Laboratories Products.
Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations manufacture products are
- Ace Revelol
- Acera 20 mg
- Acera D capsules
- Acera L capsules
- Acne UV SPF 30
- Acne UV SPF 50
- Acme OC Sebum Regulating
- Acne OC Advanced Oil Control Moisturizer
- Acne OC Advanced Oil Lotion 75 gm
- Halotop Cream 30 mg
- HCQS 200 mg
- Hylosurge Eye Drops
- Halotop F
- Halotop S Onitment
- Cholorquine Phosphate
- Alkaston B6
- Aquasurge Max
To check more products, visit their official website at www.ipcainterface.com login portal.
Features of Ipcainterface
Ipcainterface has various qualities that make it an essential IP professionals’ resource. They are as follows:
- Advanced Search Engine: The search engine within the platform enables users to easily find IP data by using keywords, classification codes or any other criteria as they would like.
- IP Document Database: Users have the privilege of accessing a comprehensive database containing IP documents that can be viewed and downloaded as per their needs.
- Interactive Forum: Its own forum allows users to share ideas on different subjects related to intellectual property and hence making useful information available for a wider audience.
- Collaboration Tool: Ipcainterface helps its users work together effectively on IP projects thus ensuring seamless collaboration between them.
Benefits of Using Ipcainterface
There are several advantages that come from getting involved with this site called Ipcainterface in relation to IP data. They are:
- Improved Searchability: The search engine for this platform makes it easy for users to discover relevant IP data through its user-friendly search options.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Through the collaboration tool, users can easily work together on one project leading to more productive and efficient IP projects.
- Increased Visibility: This forum serves as a means of freely discussing IP issues, thus enabling participants to reach people outside their spheres.
There are limitations to Ipcainterface, despite being a useful resource for IP specialists. These limitations include:
- User-Friendliness: Other IP data platforms may be more intuitive than this one to some users.
- Data Availability: While Ipcainterface offers a wide-ranging database, it does not necessarily cover all available IP data.
- Usage Popularity: This platform may not be as popular as other ones in the industry with respect to IP data platforms.
Competitors of www.ipcainterface.com login
Competition encourages each other to be more flexible and innovative in the market. Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations have some of the biggest competitors that are directly or indirectly affecting the market size of IPCA in the pharmaceutical market. The list of competitors includes
- Cifarma Cientifica Farmaceutical
- Sami-Sabinsa Group
- Apex Laboratories and many more.
Ipcainterface Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations is an association of medical and business lines. Together, they are the associates of IPCA. It is a non-government organization. IPCA manufacturers various kinds of capsules for hospitals and pharmacies to treat people from various kinds of diseases.
IPCA, which stands for Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations, was formed in 1947 after we got independence from all kinds of slavery. The portal was brought up and launched by a group of medical masters and business tycoons.
The list of competitors includes Cifarma Cientifica Farmaceutical, Sami-Sabinsa Group, Prati-Donaduzzi, Apex Laboratories, and many more.
IPCA manufacturers various kinds of capsules for hospitals and pharmacies to treat people from various kinds of diseases. Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations are a form that promotes and supports the base of the medical industry all over the country. IPCA promotes pharmacy and contributes to the management of health care segments in India.
WHO stands for World Health Organization. It is an organization that looks over the complete health care of the world, passes warnings, and reports country-wise.
Indian Pharmaceutical Combine Associations was acquired by the biggest film star of the Hindi cinema industry, Shri Amitabh Bachchan. Celebs like Jaya Bachchan, Ajitabh Bachchan, M.R. Chandrukar, and P.C. Godha were also part of the deal.
Also, Read About:-